I oath that I would do a couple of OOTDs this season. But, I don’t even know why I am even labelling this OOTDs under spring, as Mumbai only sees summer. Doesn’t matter, the fashion statement still remains the same.
So here is the first outfit post of this season.
Ladybug Floral Maxi Dress. Summers attract light weight floral prints. Beige is my current love. So the moment I saw it online I booked the same in Size S. Got the delivery in a week’s time. Fit me very well. The dress also has a one sided slit that adds a bit of oomph to the over all outfit.
Bought From: Snapdeal (Here)
Price: INR 879
I regret the base make up here as I applied my L’Oreal Sunscreen and then the foundation.
- L’Oreal Tinted moisturizer- Even complexion
- Inglot AMC Cream Foundation. Read review HERE.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Warm Honey
- MAC Powder Blush in Pinch Me. Read review HERE.
- MAC Folie as contouring powder
- MAC Select Cover up Concealer in NC 45. Read Review HERE.
- Revlon Shadow Link Eyeshadow in
- MAC Ricepaper for Highlighting
- MAC Folie on the crease
- Maybelline Gel Liner in Black and Silver
- Loreal Super Liner in Black
- Lakme Absolute Kohl in water line
- L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black
- Faces Lip Pencil in true Red
- Bourjois Rouge Edition in Shade 15
- Bag: The Sling purse was bought from Bangkok. I had done a shopping haul post on that HERE. and HERE.
- Footwear: I got the tip toe RENZO WEDGES in Beige some time back for just INR 899. Size -36. Source- Online site Pinqchiq.com.
- Watch: Again a part of Bangkok Shopping.
- Ear Studs: Forever 21. Check out the Forever 21 Haul Post HERE.
Please ignore my disheveled uncombed wet hair. Did the pictures while drying my hair before leaving for the evening!