Neutral Eye Shadow with Winged Eye Liner and Red (Hint of Orange) Look
What is your secret to your office make up??
For me today, it was this neural eye with wing liner and red lips that gave me the strength to sail through the three long customer meetings that happened to be in three different parts of the city.
I was too excited to share the pictures with you. Please ignore the tiredness on my face as these were taken after I returned home, after a brief touch up though!
Make up Products used by me for this look:
- Concealer – Sheer Cover
- Neutral Eye Shadow- MAC Grain
- Eye Liner- Gel Eye liner from Bobbi Brown ( Reviewed Here )
- Mascara- Rimmel Glam (Reviewed Here)
- Kajal/ Kohl- Lakme Eyeconic
- Lipstick- MAC Chillie (Reviewed Here)
- Face Powder- Inglot AMC Powder
- Blush- MAC Eyeshadow Cranberry used as blush