MEEEE-The Bridal Artist of my Sister on her Wedding Day-Breakdown of the look
If being a bride is tough, then being a bride’s sister is tougher. This is not me but my experience speaking.
Right from accompanying her for wedding trousseau shopping, parlor visits, decking her up for the functions, actively participating in all the rituals, the list is endless. On top of it, I needed to look good, happy and keep the party momentum going, in spite of being head to toe famished.
Now that everything is over, I look back to see that everything pretty much went well .Thanks to my parents. The only thing I am not too glad about is the amount of time that was given to me to deck up the bride. As a result I hardly had time for her and myself (Bdw I was non-existent). I looked totally worn out and tired on the wedding day. You will see the pictures and agree with me.
But I swear, I am not complaining. I would sound a bit over the board emotional and clichéd but it’s so true, the smile on my sis’s face after she looked into the mirror made me extremely happy. Somewhere I lost one single tiny tear from the corner of my right eye which I immediately managed to hide.
Without talking about my melodramatic situation any further here is the final result. I have also broken down the look and the products used for the same. The Hair and the Saree Draping was done at a local parlor.
- Routine CTM
- Moisturizer used for CTM- It was cold and dry in Kolkata. So I used Lakme winter care moisturizer which also acted as first layer of primer.
- Inglot Under Make up Base
- Clinique Even Better Concealer in Shade Orange Brightener
- Inglot AMC Cream Concealer in shade
- MAC Face & Body Foundation in shade N5
- Inglot YSM Foundation in shade 46
- MAC Studio Fix Powder
- Colorbar Radiant Glow Face Illuminator Pen
- Colorbar Cheekillusion Blush- Coral Craving 009
Eyes & Eyebrows:
- MAC Pain pot in Soft Ochre
- Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal
- MAC Carbon
- MAC Amber Light
- MAC Cranberry
- Inglot Rainbow Refil 102
- Inglot AMC Eye Shadow Pigment 50
- MAC Embark
- MAC Brown
- MAC Rice Paper
- Bobby Brown Gel Eye Liner- Black Ink
- L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra Black Mascara
- Faces Lip Pencil in True Red
- MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
- Colorbar Lipstick Citrine 040
- Colorbar Perfect Pout Glass in 008 Scandal