Review of and EOTD with NYX Single Eyeshadow - Prune ES76
I have been out of action for the past few days. Reasons are many. Some personal, some professional. Just when you think everything is going straight and fine, life takes a big “U” turn along with couple of bumpy rides!! But isn’t that life is all about!! Too deep!!
Depth of life can make us go bonkers, but depth of this radiant orchid Eye shadow from NYX is definitely going to sail us through.
Product Description/ Claim:
From the sensational color library of NYX's richly pigmented eye shadows. This pressed mineral eye shadow packs a color punch, blends easily and lasts for many hours.
(The eye shadow looks clumsy as I got it completely broken and damaged. Restored it with alcohol)
- Shade: From beginning of the year, I have been in search of a budget option for a radiant orchid eye shadows. While I wanted the NYX Triple Eye shadow palette in Purple/ Deep Purple/ Prune. Seriously, I need not spend a bomb for getting a radiant orchid trio. Unfortunately this was out of stock so I went with single eye shadow with prune only. It’s exactly a radiant orchid shade.
- Texture: The texture is mind-blowing, somewhere between matte and satin. Very smooth on the lids as well in the pan. T can be used both on the lids and in the crease as this blends well.
- Pigmentation: Superb is the word to describe. A little goes a long way. Shows well both on primed and unprimed eyes.
- Longevity: Easily lasts 8-9 hours without fading or creasing.
- Packaging: Comes in the standard NYX single eye shadow packaging with plastic black body and transparent lid. Wish the packaging was better as the case tends to look a bit used up in a very short time.
- Perfect radiant orchid shade
- Smooth blendable texture
- Finish is between matte and satin and thus can be worn both during day and night
- Excellent pigmentation
- Long lasting on eye without creasing or fading
(Applied on the crease and outer corner)
Highly recommended if you are in lookout for a radiant orchid eye shadow.