My Forest Essentials New Year Haul
I was at Palladium Mall, Parel on the 26th Dec Day off for solo shopping. Yes, very often I like to go shopping alone. The top three advantages of going shopping alone or rather without your husband/ boyfriend are:-
- No one to keep a time check on and you can try out as many clothes as you want
- No one to keep a tab on your spending
- No one who will make faces at you for you being a confused puppy.
So I was there all by myself and had enough time to try out clothes at Zara and Chemistry. Finally I got 2 sweater tops and 1 cropped pull over from Chemistry. I have worn the cropped pull over in one of my FOTDs and you can see it HERE.
Then I went to Forest Essentials for my routine stash refill and got tempted to buy couple of other products.
Don’t get shocked by seeing the After Shave Spray. No, I don’t use it. I bought it out of guilt for my dear husband. I thought I was too mean to buy things only for myself.
- Forest Essentials Shower & Bath Oil- Madurai Jasmine & Mogra: Read review HERE.
- Forest Essentials Panch Pushp Face Toner
- Forest Essentials Advanced Soundarya Age Defying Facial Serum with 24K Gold. Read Review HERE.
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream- Sandalwood & Saffron: This one was my refill.
- Forest Essentials After Shave Spray
Do let me know if you found this haul good enough!