My Dec Fab Bag (Formerly Velvet Bag)
I had recently subscribed the Dec Velvet Box edition which has been now rechristened as Fab Bag and I received it a day after the Christmas Eve.
The parcel came in a well packed mini box carton inside which was the pouch, and the goodies in turn, inside it. The beauty bag also contained a personalized message and note cards on each product.
While the pouch didn’t look tat all exciting, I am quite eager to try out few of the products.
This is what the Dec Fab Bag contains along with their respective product claims:-
- Brocato Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment Kit (Shampoo + Conditioner)-
Full Size: INR 1275 (Shampoo-300 ml/ Conditioner- 150 ml)
- 100% Surfactant, sulphate and paraben free
- 100% organic
- Contain high percentage of active keratins for softening, smoothening and detangling of coarse, frizzy or curly hair.
- Votre Pore Shrink Toner-
Full Size: INR 360 for 100 ml
- Made from botanical extracts
- Cruelty and paraben free
- Minimizes pores, making face appear grease free for a longer duration
- Shows instant results unlike other toners
- Positioned for women who often skip toning
- LASplash Nail Splash in shade Fabuluxe-
Full Size: INR 100 ml for 10ml
- Quick Drying
- Long lasting
- Comes in 15 shades
- Anna Andre Acetone Free Nail Enamel Remover
Full Size: INR 79 for 30ml
- Acetone Free- No white cast
- Contains Vitamin E
- 2 stokes to get the polish off
Over all Verdict about Dec Fab Bag: The packaging is a decent cute looking pouch with star imprint on it. Guess it was in line with the Christmas and New Year concept. In total, there were 5 items, out of which 3 were miniature versions (average 50ml) which is quite enough to last 2-3 weeks of regular usage and the rest two were bonus items. Also the products seem to be customized as per the form that I filled at the outset. Though I am eager to try out the hair care products, I am not sure about the toner as it’s got a strong shampoo fragrance. The bonus items were a complete disappointment and I don’t think I would buy them in person. The total value of the bag is INR 1579, which is available at a price of INR 449. I would rate this bag only average and not a bonanza bag.
You can order/ subscribe the Fab Bag here- www.fabbag.com