What happens when you discover a big secret and have been waiting for the right time to tell it to your best friend? The days seem to never end and there are huge butterflies in our stomach. I have been feeling exactly the same for the past two weeks. Tormenting myself by waiting for the right time to arrive so that I can disseminate the right set of information to my readers.
Two weeks back I had picked up the website Miracas.com from one of those tiny ad widgets that pop while you surf Facebook and only God knows how much was I bowled over by their collection (IPL Season, can’t help).
What I Ordered:
- Casual Elegant Floral Printed Chiffon Blouse - Size : Small- INR 1090
- Casual Ethnic Printed Loose Fitting Blouse- INR 990
- Casual Loose Fitted White T shirt With Rose Print - Color : Black-INR 1090
- Variety: Miracas has a plethora of superb looking tops, both in casual and formal range. I can think of all possible adjectives to describe them- fun, pretty, elegant, sexy!! Most of them are so summery!! Tuck them with a pair of trousers or team with a pair of rugged hot shorts. Yummyyyyyy Clothes. Some of the tops and tunics have ruffles and frills. So feminine!
The other sections like trousers or accessories are not as vast as the tops.
The men out there, don’t get bogged down. There are lots for you as well, though I have not paid much attention to them. Frankly, I mean who wants to see those blue shirts when I have pinks and ruffles to lay my eyes on.
- Quality: Well I can definitely say what’s shown is what is given. The fabric quality is superb and don’t stray from the description. In person they are exactly what is shown in the pictures. The lusture prevails not only in the photoshoped photographs but also in person.
- Price: Very decently priced where most tops are between 900 to 1200 (some go upto 1400).
The dresses are also so pocket friendly!! Wow!! I am definitely going to pick one in my next purchase.
- Post Sales and Delivery: This is one point on which I am immensely disappointed. I placed an order on 25 April and received the parcel on 6th May. No, the TAT was not my concern. What bothered me was that the order went to complete “hibernation” after the payment was done. I received a confirmation on 25th April and until 3rd May I heard nothing from Miracas. In fact, I tried calling their call center and guess what? The IVR lead you to every time saying all attendants were busy and the call got disconnected. I turned suspicious and started believing that I had been conned by a fake site. For a week or so I was super worried about my 3000 bucks and cursing me for not choosing COD option. And then finally on 3rd May I received a mail from them saying my order has been processed. On 4th I received a dispatch confirmation mail and on 6th my turmoil finally ended. Every agony was forgotten when I opened the parcel and saw super quality stuff with absolutely delightful fitting.
On the other hand my colleague had booked two tops with COD option. She hasn’t received any confirmation call so far. She definitely received a mail in between to confirm the order which she eventually did. But now she is being lead to the links which says COD cannot be opted. This is a very dissatisfactory experience.
Miracas.com is a super fashionable online shopping website that offers utterly beautiful tops which will not let you down in terms of style, quality and price. The dresses too are surprisingly super pocket friendly. They definitely made me go over knees and I plan to shop more. The accessory range is not that deep and couple of things that I like were out of stock. Men can also deep dive into their respective ranges. But the post sales experience can turn jittery with their communication gap and lousy call center.