You can see all the shade swatches from this range HERE.
Warning: If you have read my previous post the on Glam 14, then let me tell you the English is going to be more or less same out in this one. The characteristics are same barring the shades. You do a refresher HERE.
Product Note by Maybelline:
Liquid color balm by Color Sensational
A TRIO of CONCENTRATES:
- Potent Color Extracts: Pure saturated color pigments that provide deep intense color like a lipstick.
- Concentrated Liquid Balm: Moisturizing Liquid Conditioning Balm gets the lips ready for Intensely Rich color. Gives a soft Cushiony feel & care to the lips.
- Glossy Shine Serum: Built-in glossy top-coat, that makes lips look fuller & more luscious.
Specially designed Leaf-shaped applicator which makes application quick & precise.
INR 450 per 5 ml
POP 6 is a rich blue toned blood red shade without any shimmer. It’s bright and juicy. I am more inclined towards coral reds or orange reds (exception being Ruby Woo). But girls who like blue toned reds are likely to get fond of this shade.
The lip gloss gives an opaque finish which adds another brownie point to its report card. On the staying power, I am yet again impressed. Generally lip polishes stay only for 2 hours or so on my lips. But this goes on for good 4 hours including coffee sips. Can’t last meals though. But stain still remains for a very long time. In fact this shade has better staying power than Glam 14 which I had reviewed earlier.
The lip polish is also very hydrating and do not require a lip balm underneath. The hydration remains even if the lip polish fades.
The packaging is very petite. I like the concept of the inner tube resembling a lipstick bullet to communicate that the product features do comprise the quality of a lipstick. The applicator is short and stout.
- Blue toned glossy red bound to suit all complexions
- Gives opaque finish
- Lasts 4 hours without touch up
- Well pigmented
- Comfortable packaging
- Decently priced
- As its thick and the quantity is the same standard 5 ml, I feel the product will get used up quickly (good, I can buy new stuff)
- Don’t know if they are a good option for summers
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish in POP 6 is a bright blue under toned red shade which will flatter all skin tones. The lip polish gives an opaque finish with a good 4 hours of lasting power which is quite something for a lip gloss. The packaging is small and easy. I would strongly recommend you to pick up your shade. There are 14 other shades to choose from.