It’s Sunday and it’s sunny. The sun shines bright after almost a month of continuous rains. And so does my mood. I decided to add pop of colors to the outfit I planned to wear to a long waited house party at our Best Friend’s place on the eve of Friendship Day. We partied almost after 6 months and I had one more self-realization. My alcohol tolerance has dropped down!! Girls, hold your imagination right here,,,I wasn’t drooling. The realization happened the next day when I woke with trembling limbs.
Anyways coming back to what I wore for the party. I am obsessed with two wardrobe styles these days, one, the Maxi Dress and the other is Palazzo Pants. They both are definitely on the Fashion Platter currently. Not only Palazzos are a part of the western wear but after the “Dilli waali Girlfriend” danced her way out in them, they are an in-thing as a modern traditional Indian wear as well.
So here I teamed up my Brown net Palazzos with my sarong and a robes jacket to achieve three different looks.
- Look One: Quite uncomplicated with just the Top and Palazzos.
2. Look Two: In order to make the look more interesting, a stole has been tied from arm to arm to create a bow at one of the sides. This has also added a pop of color to the overall bi-chromatic look.
3. Look Three: Team up with any robe kinda jacket to give it a more sophisticated/ formal look.
P.S: As these were indoor pics I have kept my footwear aside. I had worn a wedge heeled ballerinas. They also look good with colorful flip flops. You are also requested to ignore the amicable fat that I have put on. This is a result of in laws staying with me and feeding me with various kinds of tasty Halwas and no exercise.
- Net Palazzos Pant with a bow belt from H&M
- Black top from Mango
- Cotton Sarong from local Goa Market
- Honey Robe Jacket is 2 years old and I done remember where I got it from (Pantaloons mostly)