As I watch 2 Fast 2 Furious for the nth time , the thought engulfs me once again- “How can a handsome man like Paul Walker die so early and turn we girls deprived of good looking men.”
As I talk about Fast and Furious, this is one look which I feel is really fast to do and furiously good to sport. Flaunt it in during the day at work with a peachy nude lipstick or team it up with a red matte lipstick to sport during the night.
Products used For eyes:
1.MAC Soft Ochre. Any eye primer or eye shadow base
2. Any peachy brown eye shadow. I have used the lightest shade from Inglot Rainbow 102 refill. Other examples would be Inglot 368 Matte.
3. Soft Dark Brown eye shadow. I have used MAC Folie. Few examples would be MAC Swiss Chocolate, MAC Saddle, MAC Texture or the darkest shade from the same rainbow refill.
4. A flat shader brush and a blending brush.
5. Eye liner- I have used Bobby Brown gel eye liner in black ink and L’Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer liquid liner
6. Mascara- I have used L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes
Five Easy Steps:
1.Apply and blend the eye shadow primer over the entire eye lid.
2.With a flat shader brush pat the peachy brown shadow over the eye lid. Use the remaining eye shadow on the brush over the area above the eye lid. This would cancel out any remaining darkness and even out the area.
3.Using a pencil brush and apply the darker brown shade just above the crease line with a to and fro motion.
4.Now blend the same with a soft blending brush. Pick up some more of the browner shade with the same blending brush and apply at out corner of the lid. Blend any harsh lines.
5.Line the lash line with a gel eye liner and layer it with a liquid liner to make a more intense and prominent wing liner. Tight line the upper water line with the gel eyeliner or any kohl. Curl lashes and complete the look with two coats of mascara.
I am wearing Lakme CC Cream in bronze and Inglot AMC Face Powder on face and MAC Ruby Woo on lips.
Hope you like the look. Do post in your comments.