Look Book Day 2: Dramatic Winged Eyeliner & Orange Lips
If you have read my previous post, you would know that I am working from home these days due to my ligament injury. While it might sound all relaxed, technically it’s not. Being at home makes me work till late. Also yesterday I had to be up almost for whole night due to a troubleshoot activity at a customer’s premise( I am in the service industry, and this is the not so glamorous part of my so called glamorous corporate job, being available 24X7!).
Anywas, today I bring to you one of my favorite looks that I like sporting. A dramatic pair of winged eyes combined with bright orange lips. Generally I wear this look with white outfits.
- Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 in Warm Honey
- MAC Select Cover up Concealer in NC 45. Read Review HERE.
- Inglot AMC Pressed Powder in Shade 66. Read Review HERE
- Colorbar Cheekillusion Blush- Coral Craving 009. Read Review HERE
- MAC Soft Ochre as an eye base
- Inglot Rainbow Refil 102 as blending brown eye shadow. Read Review HERE
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner. Read Review HERE
- L’Oreal 002 Hourglass Beige
- L’Oreal Million Volume Mascara
- Eye lash Curler from Colorbar
- Eye Lash Falsies (optional)
- Colorbar Definer Lip Liner in Sizzling Orange 007
- Inglot Matte Lipstick 103
Eye Make-up Tutorial
- Prime your eyes with a neutral base.
- Pat a satiny beige eye shadow all over the lid. I used L’Oreal which I won in a gift hamper from L’Oreal & Corallista.
- Blend the edges with a brown eye shadow and apply the same on the lower lash line till half way.
- Line your upper lash line with a jet black eye liner. Extend the line well beyond your outer eye corner and bring it back to the eyes. It should be dramatic enough for the yes to look strikingly different. I used a gel eye liner and then smoothened the stray lines with a pen eye liner.
- Apply two coats of mascara and complete the look with a pair of falsies. Winged falsies..even better!
Check out Day 1 Look Book HERE.