I am back to work!!!
Yes, it’s true. I just couldn’t stay at home any further. Screw the leg. I was so frustrated staying at home that I had started feeling claustrophobic.
But the Look Book series will still follow as I had promised.
Today, I have done a Fall/ Autumn make up for you. This we had also seen on look created by MAC in the recently gone Lakme Fashion Week. Neutral Smokey eyes with deep lips. Basically, there is only eye shadow and no kohl in the waterline.Lately, I also spotted Sonam Kapoor flaunting this in couple of trailers of her upcoming movie Khoobsoorat.
- MAC Face & Body Foundation. Read Review HERE
- Inglot AMC Cream Concealer. Read Review HERE
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- MAC Sheer Tone Blush in Pinch Me. Read Review HERE
- MAC Folie Eyeshadow for contouring of face
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner. Read Review HERE.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Shade Folie
- Revlon Stay Link Eye Shadow in Shade . Read Review HERE
- Chambor Transfer Proof Eye Pencil in Brown Dazzle. Read Review HERE
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara
- Eye lash Curler from Colorbar
- Falsies (optional)
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo. Read Review HERE
Eye Make-up Tutorial:
- Tight line the upper water line with a black gel liner.
- Apply roughly the gel eye liner on the upper lash line and smudge. It need not be neat.
- Pat a medium brown eye shadow all over the lid and blend the outer edges with a fluffy brush.
- Top the eye shadow with a shimmery chocolate brown eye shadow to add some depth.
- Apply the same shimmery brown eye shadow on the lower lash line.
- Line the upper lash line with a brown eye pencil.
- Apply mascara, flutter your lashes and say hello to the Autumn breeze!!