They say “the grass is always greener on the other pasture”!!
Cannot agree more at this point of time…….While everybody including me (till last week) curses having to get up in the morning, fight the traffic, work their a** out at office,,,,I am already missing all of these to the core. I realize how miserable I can feel if I don’t go to my work place, meet the people, and face my customers. It’s surely an integral part of life.
So dedicated to my work, here is the look that I sport almost every other day to office.
Unlike my previous looks, I have not opted for a foundation. Instead I have used exactly the products that I utilize on an everyday basis. My HG sunscreen cum moisturizer and CC Cream as the base.
- L’Oreal UV Protection Moisturizer SPF 50 in Even Complexion
- Lakme CC Cream shade Bronze. Read the BB comparison HERE.
- MAC Sheer Tone Blush in shade Pinch Me. Read Review HERE.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Warm Honey
- MAC Soft Ochre as an eye base
- Inglot Rainbow Refil 102. Read Review HERE
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner. Read Review HERE.
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara
- Eye lash Curler from Colorbar
- Duralash Naturals Knot Free Flares Short Black. (optional)
- Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Shade 063 Eastend Snob
- Chambor Rouge & Plum Lipstick in Shade 601. Read Review HERE
Eye Make-up Tutorial:
- Prime your eyes with an eye base or neutral cream eye shadow to cancel out the darkness.
- Pat the lightest shade from the refill all over the lid. Tip- The color of the brown should be such that it should be 2-3 tones lighter than your skin color.
- Blend the sharp edges on the crease and outer corner of the eyes with the darkest brown from the refill.
- Line your upper lash line with a gel eye liner or any black liner of your choice. I have winged out the liner on the out corner by few millimeters.
- Apply two coats of mascara and you are good to go to work! In this look, I have put individual lashes, 2 at each corner, just to make the picture look appealing, as I practically have bald eye lids!
Please do post in your comments and suggestions, as they mean a lot to me.