I have a good and bad news to share. The bad news is I have twisted my ankle resulting to ligament injury. So I have this plastered leg for 3 weeks. I am flaunting a blue plaster. Didn’t know the new plasters came in colors. Was so annoyed that the Doc didn’t put a pink plaster over my leg. So for next 3 weeks, I am working from home, and shall visit my customers when inevitable.
And the good news is, as I shall be spending more time at home, I shall do a look every day. Also I shall post a brief tutorial about the look.
Today I have done a deep wine make up that I surely can relate to the upcoming fall.
- Inglot AMC Cream Foundation in Shade MW 103. Read Review HERE.
- MAC Select Cover up Concealer in NC 45. Read Review HERE.
- Inglot AMC Pressed Powder in Shade 66. Read Review HERE.
- NYX Cream Blush in Diva
- MAC Cranberry . Check All the swatches of the belwo mentioned MAC eyeshadows HERE.
- MAC Folie
- MAC Carbon
- MAC Ricepaper
- Inglot AMC Pigment in Shade 50. Read Review HERE.
- Lakme Absolute Kohl
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner. Read Review HERE.
- L’Oreal Million Volume Mascara
- Eye lash Curler from Colorbar
- Eye Lash Falsies (optional)
- Lakme Perfection Definition Lip liner in 23 Go Grape
- KIKO Smart Lipstick in shade 914 (Indeed a closed dupe of MAC Rebel)
Eye Makeup Tutorial:
- Tight line the upper and lower water line with a black kohl and smudge the kohl on the lower waterline with a pencil brush.
- Apply wine color eye shadow all over the lid and on the lower lash line.
- Blend using a neutral brown eye shadow matching your complexion on the crease to avoid any harsh edges.
- Apply black kohl lightly on the upper lash line and smudge.
- Top with a shimmery wine color pigment on the lid.
- Highlight the inner eye corner and brow bone with any highlighting eye shadow
- Apply a black eyeliner, curl lashes and 2 coats of mascara
- Falsies & Ta da!!
Hope you like the look. Do post in your comments.