Bored with every day neutral eye make up to work and feel like doing a Friday dressing on a Monday? This is how I do it. I know unlike all you girls, I am not that great with make-up tutorials but the entire idea is to share my trick!
Steps and products I have used mentioned in bracket.I recreated my morning look for the blog after returing from office. Thats the reason I am looking totally famished and tired.
1. Prime eyes (MAC Soft Ochre)
2. Tight line upper and lower waterline with kohl. (MAC Smolder)
3. Dot the upper lash line with black smudge-able kohl.
4. Smudge the kohl in line with the lash line by not taking the color to the entire lid. (MAC 217 Brush)
5. With a pencil brush or any applicator softly apply the blue eye shadow on the smudged kohl line and blend it, still not straying anywhere else. (Blue Shade from NYX Caribbean Eye Shadow Palatte)
6. Take some neutral brown eye shadow on a blending brush and apply it on the remaining eye lid till above the crease. Blend well. (Inglot Rainbow eye shadow 102)
7. Apply a gel eye liner. (Maybelline Gel Eyeliner Black)
8. Curl lashes and do Mascara. (I cheated here, I didnt curl lashes as my curler has gone for a toss) And……….you are ready to go to work. Have a great day!!