Ebay Haul Part 1: IS'MINE 12 PCS Makeup Brush Set
Hello Beauties!! Hope the week is treating you bright n sunny. I am totally piled with loads of work that it’s turning tough to look at the other side! Last Saturday we were busy over house hunt. Luckily we have finalized the house. So the next few weeks are going to be hard-hitting with the blog, March commitment at work, shifting to another apartment, setting up the new place, travelling to Ahmedabad to meet my in-laws for Holi (they are staying in IIM A with my SIL who is doing her executive MBA there),ordering and installing new furniture and so on. Phew!
So during the last week of hardship when I received my second parcel from ebay (the first one was two lipstick holders, which I ordered after reading a post about them on Indian Vanity Case), I was elated to the core.
I had received my 12 pcs Make up Brush Set, which seemed like I had got hold of it after an eternity!
Reasons I ordered THIS:
- I was in look out for a compact brush holder that I could carry during my travels.
- I own 2 MAC brushes, Vega foundation & powder brushes and the rest being from Basic care. The MAC and Vega brushes were too long for a compact brush holder.
- The Basic Care brushes are a year old now and hence, was searching for some new but pocket friendly brushes.
- Quality brushes plus holder and low price do not go hand in hand in India.
- Even brands like Colorbar have stopped selling their regular brushes and introduced their professional line of makeup brushes which were equally heavy duty for my wallet. (stock issue online as well)
- I also plan that I will keep some of the brushes intact for travel purpose only as I get irritated to keep switching them from my make-up stash to travel kit and back. To and fro is a pain
- A standalone brush holder was of the same price of holder plus set of brushes! So why not pick up the later.
- Browsing through Ebay, this came out to be the most attractive deal- 10.75 $ only!!! (that’s approximately 700 Indian bucks for the whole set) What a steal!
- The shipping was free worldwide. I was just praying for “no customs duty” at the climax.
10.75 $ with free worldwide shipping. (approx. INR 700)
24 days from the day of order.
Came bubble wrapped in a thick envelope. No carton packaging.
About the Product:
The brand is pretty unknown to me – IS’MINE Make Up! Though I would put up a detailed review soon after testing all the pieces, I thought of sharing the first look. At the principal glimpse it seems to be a great product. The bristles are very soft. The pencil brush is as desired comes with hard but non prickly bristles. The handles are sturdy. The case comes in the form of a foldable-clutch which has a rocking animal print on it. Biggest reason that I got this!
- 100% Brand New.
- Color: Leopard + Black
- -Powder Brush
-Angle Powder Brush
-Duo Fibre Brush
-Shadow Brush #1
-Shadow Brush #2
-Shadow Brush #3
-Tapered Blending Shadow Brush
-Angle Shadow Brush
-Small Tapered Blending Shadow Brush
-Eyeliner / Lip Brush
-Angle Definer Brush #1
- This brush set is essential for all of your makeup needs for a natural day time look or a dramatic one for evening dating
- High quality brushes that made by Nylon fiber
- Style: Leopard Design
- Length of Brushes: around 16 cm ~ 19cm
- Makeup Brushes Include: Powder, Blush, Eye shadow, Applicators Brushes
- Protective portable "Roll-up" holder bag, easy to carry
- Bag Rolled-up size : 9cm x 22cm x 5cm
Suitable for professional use or home use
Where Can You Buy It: